SM Entertainment’s artists provided special performances to their fans at the same concert.
On December 29, SM Entertainment’s artists performed at the 2011 SBS Music Festival, which took place at the second exhibition room of Ilsan KINTEX at 9 p.m. The main theme of their performances was Hallyu orchestra.
SNSD’s members, including Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, and Sooyoung, showed a powerful performance of Shinhwa’s “T.O.P.” And Super Junior performed H.O.T’s “I Yah!”
Also, TVXQ, SNSD, Super Junior, The Grace, EXO, and f(x) created a perfect harmony together with song “The Sound of Hallyu.”
At the music festival, total 37 artists performed on the stage. SNSD’s Yoona, Lee Seung Gi, and actress Song Ji Hyo hosted the festival.
- Source: Starnews
- Credits: korea.com
- [Video] FIX released 2nd Please Don’t Say MV teaser featuring Super Junior’s Eun Hyuk! (ayekpop.com)
- Super Junior’s Shindong proves himself to be a hard-working CEO (ayekpop.com)
- Super Junior KyuHyun took photo with CNBlue JongHyun, TVXQ Max, SHINee Minho (ayekpop.com)
- Super Junior’s Shindong wins the Most Feminine Man Award (ayekpop.com)
- Super Junior’s Shindong introduces DJ MASA to whom? (ayekpop.com)
- SNSD TaeYeon, signing event for J.ESTINA (ayekpop.com)
- SNSD, KARA, BoA, and TVXQ perform at Japan’s ‘FNS Music Festival 2011′ (allkpop.com)